Sky Lakes Medical Center is an internationally accredited, community-owned, acute care hospital. That means the people in the communities we serve own us.
A 10-member board of directors is our direct connection to our community. Those volunteers set policy direction that is put into action through our senior management team, our president/chief executive officer and four vice presidents.
The senior management team, working with our directors and staff, develop plans to put into action the policy direction set by the board.
Senior management team
- Paul Stewart, president and chief executive officer
- Richard Rico, chief financial officer
- Annette Cole, chief nursing officer
- Grant Niskanen, MD, vice president of medical affairs
- Don York, vice president and chief human resources officer
- Grant Kennon, vice president/legal counsel
Board of directors
- John Bell, chairman
- Rod Wendt, vice chair
- Heidi Neel Biggs
- Douglas McInnis, DVM
- Holly Montjoy, MD
- Clark Pederson
- Jean Phillips
- Robert Jackman, MD
- Paul Stewart
- Wendy Warren, MD