Sky Lakes Wound Care Clinic
Opening January 2, 2019!
Monna Alwine, AGNP-C, CWOCN, an adult geriatric nurse practitioner specializing in wound care, provides evidence-based wound and ostomy care at Sky Lakes Wound Care Clinic, 3001 Daggett Avenue, Suite 104 (inside Sky Lakes Adult Medicine Clinic.) The Wound Clinic's phone is 541-274-3290; fax 541-274-3295.
Monna's emphasis at the clinic is on identifying the underlying causes of wounds, use a collaborative approach involving other disciplines as needed, and work with patients to heal their wounds.
- Non-healing and chronic wounds
- Diabetic wounds
- Venous and arterial wounds
- Surgical and traumatic wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Wounds of unknown etiology
- New and established ostomy patients
- Negative-pressure wound therapy
- Sharp and autolytic debridement
- Skin substitutes
- Topical antimicrobial
- Compression wraps
- Total contact casting or similar offloading for diabetic foot ulcers
Monna Alwine, AGNP-C, CWOCN
- Board-certified wound-care nurse
- Board-certified ostomy and continence nurse
- Board-certified foot- and nail-care nurse
- Board-certified adult geriatric nurse practitioner