Dr. David M. Souza is board certified in Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery. Otolaryngologists are more commonly referred to as ear, nose and throat specialists, or ENTs. They are doctors who specialize in treating people with a range of diseases and disorders that involve those three specific body parts. Theirs is one of the oldest medical specialties in the U.S.
In addition to ear, nose and throat issues, ENTs handle other problems related to the head and neck. Unlike many other medical specialists, ENTs are trained to provide surgical and medical treatments—not just one or the other.
Dr. Souza offers:
- Immunotherapy/Allergy Shots.
- Audiology Services.
- ENT surgeries and services.
Why see an ENT?
Among other things, ENTs offer expert, advanced care for:
- Problems with balance and hearing, ringing in the ears, and ear infections.
- Sinus troubles, allergies, nasal obstructions, sleep apnea and problems with the sense of smell.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and cancer or other growths in the throat.