Sky Lakes Wellness Center, 128 S. 11th St., Klamath Falls, Ore.; 541.880.2770, is a lifestyle medicine clinic designed to help clients make sustainable lifestyle changes by approaching wellness in a whole-person manner. Our multidisciplinary team of providers deliver first-class care in a supportive environment to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Our programs, classes, and services:
- All-inclusive weight-related medical care and treatment.
- Yearlong lifestyle change programs.
- Lifestyle medicine, behavioral health, and nutrition consultations.
- Cooking classes.
- Stress management, mindfulness and sleep classes.
- Fitness classes for all levels.
- Worksite wellness services.
Watch this informational video to learn more about the Sky Lakes Wellness Center and our services!
Free informational sessions at the center let you meet our team, learn more, and get a private tour of our clinic. Scheduled sessions are 12:30-1 p.m. Mondays, and 5-5:30 p.m. Thursdays.
In the meantime, try some of our delicious recipes! Chocolate avocado pudding (PDF). Portobello mushroom burger (PDF). Watch a video demonstration of the portobello mushroom burger recipe. Zucchini hummus (PDF). Learn how to make Rosemary and Olive Oil Hummus (video).
Who we are
Sky Lakes Wellness Center's supportive team of clinicians and professionals are expertly trained in lifestyle medicine. Our team works with people of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds to help them achieve the lifestyles and goals they want. Our clients get a fresh start on eating right, moving more, and feeling proud.
While we know that losing weight and keeping it off is one benefit of what we do, we believe that lifestyle change is also about about feeling great, finding joy, and transforming into your best self!
Our clinicians specialize in lifestyle and obesity medicine, and treat clients from a whole-person perspective.
Call us! 541.880.2770
Lifestyle Change Program
Through a combination of group visits and one-on-one appointments with our physician, dietitian, and behavioral therapist, we give our clients the tools and support they need to take control of their health and change their life for good.
This yearlong program:
- Is proven, is built off the most current research, and is clinician-led.
- Consists of four groups each year (winter, spring, summer, and fall) that meet together over the course of the year.
- Features 26 group visits led by our clinicians and cover topics like hormone imbalance, sleep hygiene, and emotional and stress eating.
- Includes five private one-hour appointments with our clinicians during which you'll receive individualized medical care and treatment.
- The program also includes three lab draws to monitor clinical indicators of importance.
Sky Lakes Wellness Center, 128 S. 11th St., Klamath Falls, Ore. 541.880.2770