All application process is now CLOSED. The application process begins again in January of 2020. Please check back then.
Applicants will be notified by August 30th.
Sky Lakes Medical Center Foundation offers scholarships to college students. The scholarships are made possible by the generosity of Klamath-area families. All scholarship applications can be submitted by following the links below to the online application. A personal essay is part of all scholarship applications. You may use the same essay for each scholarship.
- James Bocchi Memorial Scholarship for Healthcare Education Application
- PDF Copy of James Bocchi Memorial Scholarship
- Joann Burns Memorial Scholarship for Health and Science Education Application
- PDF Copy of Joann Burns Memorial Scholarship
- Klamath Falls Elks Nurse's and Health Career's Education Scholarship Application
- PDF Copy of KFalls Elks Nurse's Scholarship
- Holman Scholarship Application
- PDF Copy of Holman Scholarship
- Dr. Ralph Waldo Stearns, Sr., Nurse's Education Fund Scholarship Application
- PDF Copy of Stearns Scholarship
REFERENCE FORM/LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION:
All applicants will need to have 3 separate individuals complete a reference form and a letter of recommendation. These references should be done by individuals who know you well. These may include a businessman or businesswoman, minister, professor under whom you have taken courses this year, or present employer.
Please share the link below with your references and have them complete it online. Let your reference know what scholarships you are applying, they will be asked when completing the form. Each reference form/letters of recommendation will be automatically attached to all scholarships you apply for.
Reference Form/Letter of Recommendation Link