Patients at any of the Sky Lakes clinics and Cascades East Family Medicine Center can access MyChart using information from their providers. Contact your provider for more information.
Using MyChart to Schedule COVID-19 vaccine third doses (Pfizer only)
You can use MyChart to schedule your third Pfizer dose appointment by going to Visits>Schedule an appointment>Immunization and follow the prompts from there.
Due to an error in record uploads in 2015, scheduling third doses for Klamath Falls locations is not available to all patients on MyChart. This error causes patients to only see Asante (Medford, Ashland, Talent) vaccination locations. If you encounter this problem while trying to schedule your third Pfizer dose, please use the vaccine scheduling center phone number to schedule your third dose appointment instead. That number is 1.833.606.4370
Top 10 reasons to use MyChart
There are many reasons to use MyChart, your online health connection. Here are the Top 10 reasons:
- View test results.
- Make payments on your bill.
- Message your providers.
- Link your MyChart account with your accounts from other hospitals into one (i.e. Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Legacy, St. Charles and more).
- View upcoming appointments.
- Request and schedule appointments with your providers.
- Request prescription renewals.
- View your immunization summary.
- Receive paperless statements.
- View your medical record.
MyChart is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corp.
Cancer Treatment Center (CTC) patient portal (Med Fusion)
Visit CTC patient portal to request a refill before your prescription is gone, view lab results from your last draw as they become available or to ask a question of your Sky Lakes cancer treatment center care team.