Sky Lakes Medical Center is proud to be a community hospital that gives back to our community.
Each grant award is scored based on how the applicant plans to address the 4 main areas of focus listed below:
- Health, wellness, and safety activities and programs
- STEM&M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine)-related education events and programs
- Specific economic development programs that are consistent with the Sky Lakes mission
- Community Health Implementation Plan (CHIP) priority areas:
- Length of Life and Quality of Care (Behavioral Health)
- Quality of Life and Health Behaviors (Physical Health)
- Access to Care (Oral Health)
- Maternal and Child Health
- Social Economic Factors
- Physical Environment
Our Community Grants process allows local non-profit (501 (c)(3) organizations) or civic/community organizations to apply for funds up to $5,000. (SLMC fiscal year runs October 1st - September 30th)
Review of application and awards are decided by the end of the following month for each deadline by a Sky Lakes employee committee.
The above link will take you to our online application portal. You will ask a series of eligibility questions and then additional questions will appear. You may save and return to your application during this process until you are ready to submit.
If you have any questions during this process please contact: Foundation@skylakes.org or call 541-274-2655.
Note: Grant recipients will be required to provide annual reports.