Sky Lakes Medical Center is proud to be a community hospital that gives back to our community.
Each grant award is scored based on how the applicant plans to address the 4 main areas of focus listed below:
- Health, wellness, and safety activities and programs
- STEM&M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine)-related education events and programs
- Specific economic development programs that are consistent with the Sky Lakes mission
- Community Health Implementation Plan (CHIP) priority areas:
- Length of Life and Quality of Care (Behavioral Health)
- Quality of Life and Health Behaviors (Physical Health)
- Access to Care (Oral Health)
- Maternal and Child Health
- Social and Economic Factors
- Physical Environment
Our Community Grants process allows local non-profit (501 (c)(3) organizations) or civic/community organizations to apply for funds up to $5,000. (SLMC fiscal year runs October 1st - September 30th)
Review of application and awards are decided by the end of the following month for each deadline.
Note: Grant recipients will be required to provide annual reports.