Sky Lakes Volunteers are valued members of the Sky Lakes Medical Center family. The roughly 300 caring members of Sky Lakes Medical Center Volunteers are daily reminders of our community's dedication to family-centered health care.
For more than four decades, young and young-at-heart Volunteers have given countless hours to give a personal touch to the medical excellence at Sky Lakes Medical Center.
Guild volunteer projects include:
- Greeting patients and visitors at various Information desks
- Sewing lap robes a year to donate to patients
- Sponsoring and hosting the Red Cross Bloodmobile
- Delivering books and magazines to patients
- Operating The Link and Oasis gift shops
- Creating hand puppets for young patients
- Delivering mail and flowers to patients
Assignments are made based on your skills and interests. Details on joining the Guild and an application for our volunteer program.
We also have opportunities for teens. Learn about our Junior Guild.
For more information, contact Margaret Howard, MHoward@skylakes.org, or call 541-274-2038.