Sky Lakes Outpatient Rehabilitation includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
It is an outpatient therapy service that has the right people with the skills to help you achieve your goals based on your individual physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy needs.
Sky Lakes Outpatient Rehabilitation offers a full range of physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy services including:
- Balance screenings by physical therapists
- Hand and upper extremity rehabilitation by an occupational therapist who also is a certified hand therapist
- Lymphedema treatment by specially trained therapists
- Pelvic floor therapy by physical therapists
- Shoulder surgery education before and after surgery by physical therapists
- Sports injury rehabilitation by physical and occupational therapists
- Work hardening and conditioning by occupational therapists
They are all designed to help you get back to your life as soon as possible.
We accept all major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and Atrio. And, in cooperation with the specialists in Sky Lakes Medical Center’s Financial Services Suite, we can complete much of the necessary paperwork for you and help maximize the financial benefits for which you are eligible.
Call 541-274-6406 for details.
Find out more about our Outpatient Rehabilitation services and hear what our patients have to say.