Pain is no fun. It hurts, and it limits the kinds of things you can do. Luckily, Sky Lakes Outpatient Rehabilitation has the right people with the right skills right here to help you achieve your therapy goals based on your individual needs.
Sky Lakes Outpatient Rehabilitation therapists are goal-oriented and will help you through the hard work of regaining mobility and coach you to improved flexibility so you can achieve freedom of movement.
We have what it takes to take you as far as you can go. Find out more about our Outpatient Rehabilitation services and hear what our patients have to say.
We have a variety of specialized equipment at our fingertips, of course, but mostly we use a hands-on approach to provide treatment that is customized just for you to meet your needs. Further, you will be seen by the same therapist for every scheduled appointment. This means consistent and consistently high-quality treatment you can count on.
- Balance screenings. Falling is NOT just a normal part of aging! Falls can be prevented. Being afraid of falling does not prevent you from falling. Being aware of fall risks, ways to prevent falls, and staying active may prevent you from falling. Call 541-274-6406 to make an appointment.
- Lymphedema treatment. Lymphedema is a chronic condition where fluid builds up in the tissues, causing swelling of the arm, leg, trunk, head, and neck. It occurs after trauma, surgery, removal of lymph nodes and or radiation treatment.
Signs and symptoms include tight, achy feeling in tissues; arm or leg easily tires and feels heavy; visual swelling in arm, leg, head, neck or chest.
Therapy can reduce swelling, increase mobility in joints and muscles, and decrease the risk of further complications.
- Spine rehabilitation. Our therapist help manage neck and back pain through assessment, evaluation, therapeutic exercises and hands-on techniques. People who may benefit from the therapy are those with low back pain, muscle strains, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, herniated discs, sciatica, have had recent surgery, sacroiliac dysfunction.
Individual, one-on-one treatments are customized for each patient’s needs with the goal of restoring function and range of motion.
- Sports injury rehabilitation. Sky Lakes therapists use cutting-edge care and techniques to restore maximum function and increase strength, speed, and stamina. People who may benefit are those with muscle strains, ankle sprains, fractures, shin splints, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, rotator cuff injuries, knee injuries (ACL, MCL, meniscal tears), or sport-specific injuries (running, cycling, football, golf, skiing, etc.).
Any athlete can benefit from functional sport-specific exercise and drills to help you achieve your goals of returning to your sport at peak level. Call us at 541-274-6406 to learn how we can help.
- Work hardening and conditioning. This is a highly structured treatment program designed to help you return to work. The program improves heart health, nerve and muscle function, prosthetic use, psychological and social interaction.
The goals of the program include:
- Maximizing abilities while maintaining a high quality of life.
- Prevent future injuries while recovering from current injury.
- Regain independence while improving safety and implementing injury prevention techniques.
- Instruct proper body mechanics and work pacing for individual needs.
People with an unresolved injury from the past two years who want to return to work, and individuals willing to commit 2 hours a day, 3 to 5 days a week for therapy could benefit. Call 541-274-6406 to learn more.
Sky Lake Rehabilitation Services offers a full range of services all designed to help you get back to your life as soon as possible.
We accept all major insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and Atrio. And, in cooperation with the specialists in Sky Lakes Medical Center’s Financial Services Suite, we can complete much of the necessary paperwork for you and help maximize the financial benefits for which you are eligible.